KEY BENEFITS OF ATMA MEMBERSHIP:
- Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for the progression of Tactical Medicine in Australia.
- CPD Events - members receive free and preferential access to all webinar CPD events.
- Annual Educational Conference: The annual Australian Tactical Medicine Conference provides quality education and networking for anyone interested in Tactical Medicine, and you receive a SIGNIFICANT discount by being a member.
- Members Only Content: You’ll be provided with access to a members-only content via the Members Portal and CPD HUB on the ATMA website
- Public Policy / Advocacy: Your membership will contribute to the strong advocacy program, cantered on assuring that the progression of tactical medicine within Australia remains very active. Our board will provide a unified voice for the tactical medicine profession to the wider community, government and other organisations
- Members Only Partner Benefits: You’ll have access to our members-only partner benefits, offering discounts with various organisations/ companies including TacMed Australia.
- Sub-Committee’s: You will have the opportunity to be elected to any one of our sub-committees (excluding PTG SC which is restricted to police tactical group operators only)
- Networking: You have many opportunities to network with other tactical medicine professionals in our region, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your current job, find opportunities for career enhancement, etc.
- Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association.
- Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.
- Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.
- Tax Deductible Fees: Membership fees are usually tax deductible.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL ALSO HELP ATMA TO:
- Support our student members with heavily subsidised membership
- Support our website and social media presence to keep our profession informed of news
- Representation of tactical medics, paramedics and police tactical group medics on other government committees, regulatory bodies and other health care stakeholder activities
- Support research undertaken in support of tactical medicine.